Have you used Pay by scanning PayTm QR code? The whole process is super easy. All you have to do is just scan the QR code through your Paytm App, enter the amount and voila, it’s done. Now PayTm offering Rs. 20 cashback on Rs. 20.
Pay by scanning PayTm QR code offer Terms and Conditions
- As per RBI mandate, please provide any of your government document details to continue using Paytm Wallet. Click - http://m.p-y.tm/minkyc
- Offer is applicable across India at Grocery Stores, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Petrol Pumps, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies, Parking, Auto/taxi Rides, Hospitals, Automobile Services, Beauty & Fitness etc. on payments done using mobile number/QR Code at selected merchants registered with Paytm
- Customer is eligible for cashback on making his/her 1st ever successful payment using mobile number/QR Code
- Customer must have never (before campaign start date) done a payment using mobile number/QR Code through Paytm to be eligible for the cashback
- Minimum payment amount is Rs.20
- Total Cashback amount per customer is flat Rs.20
- Cashback will be credited within 48 hours of successful payment.
- Participation in this campaign opens from 6th March'18 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st March’18 at 23:59 hours
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback offer.
How to use Pay by scanning PayTm QR code Offline?
3.Visit Offline store Petrol Pumps, Retail store, Auto Rides & more where PayTm is accepted.
8. Get Rs. 10 cashback.
How to Add Money in PayTm Wallet?
- To load money go to wallet section.
- Enter the amount and click on "Add money to wallet"
- Pay through multiple payment options like debit card, credit card, net banking and ATM card. Once your payment is successfully done the amount will instantly get added to your Paytm cash balance.
[LOOT] SPLAT Toothpaste Min 80 % Off @ Amazon 16 Jan,2019